Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Now Taking Applications

In preparation for my move, I was going through my things to determine what was necessary and what could be trashed. I came across a folder containing my writings, poems and some creative assignments, and I realized how long it has been since I have written anything.
The truth is I haven't been inspired in a very long time and I miss it. I miss having those feelings. That glorious youthful optimism when one feels invulnerable...like I "could take on the whole Empire all by myself". It is the outlet for my tender soul that I hide behind this rugged exterior (ok so maybe it is not so rugged). I miss being inspired. I miss having someone to dote on. So, I am now taking applications for a muse. Anyone interested in the position may apply here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home