Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Excuse me while I...

pat myself on the back. You thought I was going to say "whip this out", didn't you, you perverts ?
I have been in trial the past two days and got my first jury conviction in Coahoama County today. It was extra sweet as it was my first victory against a certain defense lawyer as well. He has gotten the better of me on more than one occassion and I was long overdue. So excuse me, while I gloat and bask in my five minutes of sunshine here in the delta. (of course, I mean that figuratively, I don't recall the last time I saw sunshine here.)

2 Comments:

At February 2, 2005 at 3:06 AM, Blogger slow poke kate said...

CONGRATS!!!

 
At February 2, 2005 at 8:26 AM, Blogger Michael said...

Thank you one and all. I don't know if 2 in a row constitutes a streak. But I shall continue to go down swinging.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home