Tuesday, April 26, 2005

It's a small world

I know it has been a while, but work has kept me busy. At least I am gaining experience and racking up convictions. I get to go to the coast tomorrow. We have a conference the rest of the week.
On another note, I do have an interesting development in the social scene. I had subscribed to a matchmaking service. Ironically. one of the potential matches was from my hometown (about 4 1/2 hours away). So, we go through the process of getting to know each other, somewhat anyway. Come to find out, she used to be neighbors with my big sis. Well, sis likes her seeing how she only had complimentary things to say about her.
We seem to have pretty compatible personalities. Now if only I can get over there to actually meet her. I will report any further developments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home